Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Midweek: 27 min and... 1 second!

Ayla - Veracocha - 2:00
Armin van Buuren - Serenity - 11:37
The Urge - Going Down - 3:26
Utada Hikaru - Eternally - 4:41
Van Halen - Right Now - 5:17

27 min 1 s!!!!

Today might just be the first after-work run I've done for this blog. I get a little tired from work, and it makes running tougher. I felt a little queasy towards the end, but pushed through. I was also still a bit stiff from Sunday. Also, music shuffle was JUNK for this run, other than Van Halen.

The doc says I should be running more than just on the weekends though, so time permitting, I suppose this is a good setup. I've definintely got some good areas to run around here though - easily accessible, safe-ish, and in the grass, if I want.

There is a cool service for certain phones/carriers here:
www.bimactive.com
It knows your GPS location from your service provider, and then tracks your route, speed, and posts it all in a nice online interface. That would be REALLy cool, but haven't investigated the price.

No comments: