Sunday, November 02, 2008

1st TNT Run/Walk of Spring 2009 Season

Well today was the 1st practice of the new spring season. We're training for the Carlsbad 1/2 Marathon (1/25/09) and the LA Marathon (2/16/09).

Anyways, today I woke up and threw up. I got food poisoning on Friday and I had thought that I was all recovered by Sat night, but I was wrong. So today's run felt a little weird (and it felt like I shouldn't be running due to illness), but we only ran for about 30 minutes at a slow pace... so I guess if I had to pick a time to get food poisoning this would be a great time. I'm really glad I didn't get it right before/during the marathon and our 5K race. That would've been terrible! The last time I had it was 2 years ago about a week after our first pumpkin race... whew!

So yeah, here were the results...


---Andrew =)

No comments: