Friday, November 24, 2006

FINALLY!!!! =)

Finally. My first run after our 5K. I've been trying to run for weeks but things have gotten in the way...

~Sun 10/22: Last time running at Drake Stadium before today
~Sat 10/28: Our 5K race
~Weekend of 11/4 - 11/5: Food poisoning (had to take 2 days off of work after the weekend) (DIDN'T RUN)
~Sun 11/12: Went to Drake Stadium but there was a UCLA soccer game going on (DIDN'T RUN)
~Sun 11/19: Was about to go to Drake Stadium but then saw on website that it was closed (DIDN'T RUN)
>>>FRIDAY 11/24 (TODAY): Left around noon (right when my "weekend" parking permit begins working--> Friday's at noon) and ran at Drake Stadium

Since my stopwatch died, I tried out my new phone's lap timing feature. It's cool, but it's really hard to read during the run since the screen goes dark and the font is so small. I didn't get my exact time on the last lap because it took me probably 5-10 seconds after finishing to realize that the clock was still ticking.

lap 1... 1:54.80
lap 2... 2:03.01
lap 3... 2:04.98
lap 4... 2:03.98
lap 5... 2:06.12
lap 6... about probably 2:15 or so

Total Time... about probably 12:30 min or so

---Andrew =) (ps: I did feel a little sick after running so that was a downer, but it was no where as sick as I felt the last time I ran at Drake Stadium. Also, I didn't really run my normal amount of laps, but I guess that it's understandable since I haven't done any running in almost a month)

No comments: