Monday, July 23, 2007

Do it.

I need to run. I've been feeling lethargic all this time... especially today. It's weird that you can be physically tired from not being active.

I didn't run that much after the 10K since I needed new shoes. I also felt like I needed to rest after that race. And, it's weird that I haven't gone out to do stuff like running (or other things) because I feel like I'd feel guilty for not staying at home to write or look for work. I logically know that that's not the case-- running gives you energy and I have tons of time to do anything I want plus get a ton of work done... I guess it's just an excuse.

Anyways, just thought I'd write a post since I'm fed up with myself being inactive. I need that energy and I'm going to try my new Asics that I got on July 4th. Tomorrow morning... it's on!

---Andrew =)

No comments: