Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I'M BACK.

After ~6.5 weeks since my last run, I am back! Yesterday, I just felt bored and depressed and had no energy. I almost didn't run today because when I got there, the meters were reserved for buses or something... luckily I found one meter open near a dorm closeby.

Ran 6 laps in LANE 3 (mostly lane 3-- first 1/2 lap I was in lane 6, but let's just say lane 3)...

LANE 3 = 454 yds

Total distance = 2724 yds or ~1.5 miles

Total time = ~12:51 min

I was sweating like a hog and when I stopped running I didn't feel too great... I also had a little chest tightness when I was running... no pain, but tightness. Definitely a sign of being out of shape. My MP3 player ran out of battery right when I stopped running... haha perfect timing.

Oh yeah, and I also broke my asics cherry today and used them on the run for the first time.

---Andrew =) (ps: I feel good now though)

No comments: