Thursday, January 24, 2008

Unbelievable! >:|

GRRRRRRRRR...

When I got to Drake Stadium today, I noticed that it was a little cloudy and cold. It did not look like it was going to rain, though. Anyways, I stretched and stuff for a while... and then right when I was untangling my headphones to start running, it started to drizzle (slightly). I was like what the fuck? It seriously did not look like it was going to even drizzle. Anyways, I started running, and by the time I was 1.5 laps into the run, it was raining HARD. I was soaked. My iPod case is a piece of crap and it's not waterproof either. My bag was soaked. Everyone left the stadium and I only got ~2 laps done.

Each quarter in my meter is 8 min (sucky, right?). I had put down 48 minutes in the meter... when I got back, it read 27 minutes still left! GRRRRRRRR!!!!! That's at least 3 quarters down the drain!

And even more importantly, I wasted that time getting ready, driving down there, putting money in the meter, etc... only to get me and my stuff wet and not do a good run.

Needless to say, I was pissed. By the time I got back home, the rain stopped and it was sunny... FUCK!!!




2 laps in Lane "8" (I ran in lane 9 and weave in and out of stupid track equipment, etc.)

---Andrew

No comments: