Monday, February 05, 2007

19 mile bike ride

Just let me know if these non-running activities don't count for this blog... but yea, 2 hours ride time, 19 miles! Went from my apartment down to Long Beach along their beach bike trail. What a beautiful day, yesterday. And no one was at the beach due to the football game, so I had plenty of elbow room. The bike ride ended up being too long though - I was really dragging at the end, and it was iffy whether I'd have to call up Em to get an emergency ride home :)

Not sure why I got so tired - the Running/Biking combo weekend might have been a bit too much. One thing's for sure. I haven't improved since October, so I don't think I should sign up for another race yet. I just need to get out during the weekdays and work more on improvement. Better weather will be a boon for this.

No comments: