Monday, June 23, 2008

2nd TEAM IN TRAINING RUN/WALK

So yesterday, I had my 2nd TNT run/walk practice. It was blazin' outside in the morning... I moved up to the next level group which was supposedly faster, but they weren't so I ditched that group for a faster group (the 2nd fastest in the TNT group) and it was much better. I got some feedback from the coaches on my running form... two things I need to work on: a little more knee lift and tilting my head down to reduce my neck/shoulder tension.

I should mention that these practices are run/walks... we don't run full straight through the whole time. The first practice was really easy... this practice I upped it a notch and though we did do some walks in between runs, I took fewer than last week (I ended up ditching that 2nd faster group with another guy closer to the middle-end cuz they stopped to walk and we didn't).

Oh yeah, and my pace time and time of the workout is a little off since I forgot to pause the workout on my iPod during our first waterstop... so there are a few minutes on there when I'm not really doing anything. Ah wellz.

---Andrew =)

No comments: