Thursday, May 17, 2007

Oops... forgot to post yesterday (Wed)

Oops... I ran yesterday and forgot to post it. By the way, that's interesting about that article... 80-90 min weeks is pretty monstruous. Ahhh, the powers of the internetS.

Anyways, here's my results from yesterday (Wed)...

-ran 7 laps in LANE 3-4 (first ran in lane 4 since UCLA blocked it, then was told to run in lane 3)... 13:46 min.

My vent: UCLA track shouldn't have been closing down those lanes yet. They officially take over the track at 1pm, and I was there before then. Man, I was kinda annoyed that they started early. They should just close down the entire track earlier. I need my lane 6.

Also: ran on the inside corner (as I always do) of the lane (when I ran in lane 4)... but when I ran in lane 3, I ran on the outer edge (I wonder if that pissed off anyone... hope so).

1 Lap in Lane 4 = 462 yds
1 Lap in Lane 3 = 454 yds

So, I'll say for calculation purposes that 1 lap around for me that day was 458 yds.

---Andrew

No comments: