Thursday, July 03, 2008

Tues Morning Run

Hey hey,

I didn't get a chance to post this until now but I ran on Tuesday morning... I also filmed it too for my YouTube channel, though the video won't be ready on my site until probably this weekend.

Anyways, it was a pretty good run. I think my body is getting more and more in shape with TNT, cuz I lasted a lot longer than I though I would with this morning run. I also went up the steps of Drake at the end, a la Rocky... I didn't pause my workout at 3 different times... one was when, in the middle of the run, I ran to my camera and picked it up (there was some time that passed), the other was when I made it up the steps of Drake and caught my breath, and the other was at the very end when I finished (I didn't end the workout right away).

---Andrew =)

No comments: