Tuesday, July 29, 2008

HAHA yeah I'm doing the full 26.2 miles. I had originally signed up for the 1/2, but then training's been going well so I decided to "push the envelope" yet again.

Oh and the Facebook thing sounds cool. Since we're doing a good job, maybe the next run we'll post it on there. Although... my Nike+ is always inaccurate and short-changes me. Maybe that's why I haven't posted anything yet.

So I Sunday's practice, I accidentally ran with the fastest group! We didn't slow down to walk or anything. I had originally started with Group "O" (the 2nd group), but then somehow thought that "G" (the fastest group) was the faster 1/2 of "O". My YouTube crush followed me into the fast group too, muahahaha. I know that she at least likes me on a friendly level and feels comfortable with that... just gotta work on the flirting and game-playing! (I hope she doesn't have a bf).

So we ran supposedly 11.5 miles on Sunday... I accidentally ended my workout during the run, but then re-did it again.





No comments: