Wednesday, October 08, 2008

HMMMMM...

Okay, I went to West LA College's track tonight to run a 5K. I really tried pushing myself and ran for speed and it was really very very very hard.

I swear I ran 11.5 laps (=5K) in Lane 6, but I dunno... looking back at my previous data, my Nike+ hasn't been totally accurate. Now it's saying 3.16 miles which is really really really accurate. It usually, with these shoes, credits me a little bit more... I think. I'm not even sure of that either cuz I haven't been running on official tracks lately. Hmmmmm...

Anyways, I ran what I thought was a 5K and ran it in 22:17, unofficially my best time ever. But there is a chance that I miscounted (dammit I should've used my cellphone to lap count!) and if so then that means I should've ran one more lap, which means that I should add at least 1:30 to that score which frightens me cuz that isn't an improvement to my 5K score then. But if I did indeed run 11.5 laps then it is an improvement. Dammit! I wanna know the answer!

I guess I'll have to run again for speed and find out. Maybe next week or Sat? I dunno... I guess then we'll know if I really ran a 5K tonight.

No comments: