Sunday, August 10, 2008

Alright-- running is going very well. I ran today and also last Sunday (didn't get a chance to post last Sunday's until now)...

LAST SUNDAY...




TODAY...




Things are going pretty well with me and YouTube girl but there might be a couple of roadblocks. I'm probably going to go ask her out tomorrow so I'll keep you both posted on that schtuff.

In terms of running, I'm just getting better. I tried out my first Gu gel ("chocolate outrage" flavor) at about 50 minutes of working out and it definitely gave me a boost. Running was easy after that point. I finished first today amongst my huge group (finished with 2 top runners today as a group) and I wasn't even that tired after finishing.

In less than 2 weeks we'll be doing a practice (but official-like, with bibs and gunshots etc) 1/2 marathon at the Rose Bowl with the other TNT groups from different parts of LA. I know it's not a competition, but it would be awesome to whoop the other teams. It would also be awesome to finish first out of my whole running group, or dare I say-- out of all the other LA TNT chapters???

---Andrew =)

No comments: