Thursday, August 14, 2008

WED HILL WORKOUT

Yesterday, I went to my first ever hill workout with TNT. It was the first time for my YouTube crush too... more on that later.

Anyways, I showed up at 7am all ready to do the workout-- but then found out that the practices were held at night... WHOOPS! I had even written 7PM on my schedule. I'm dumb.

12 hours later, I was ready and nervous. Nervous cuz I was going to ask out my YouTube crush while running. It was a tough series of going back up and down and doing squats and pushups at the bottom each time. I forgot to pause my workout a couple times when I went down and did my squats and pushups... whoops again.

Also, before asking her out I was NERVOUS... so nervous that it was hard for me to speak to her... there was some silences during our run, but then I asked her if she wanted to see Batman. She seemed interested but said something about her roommate wanting to see it too, so I took it as a rejection and didn't really run with her or talk to her until the end of the night when we said goodbye. Everyone's been telling me that I overreacted so yeah, my bad. Whoops a third time.

Anyways, the hill workout was good but I hope to redeem myself in the female dept on Sunday. I've been wasting too much time dwelling in it... grrrr!!!

---Andrew

No comments: