Thursday, August 28, 2008

Wed Hill Workout #2

Went to the TNT Hill Workout last night.

We started out doing a couple of warmup laps and after the 2 laps I forgot to pause my workout for a LONG TIME while we were stretching... so long, that the Nike+iPod just paused the workout for me (so I'm not sure how long it was going for)... anyways, after stretching we did sprint strides and I didn't resume the workout for 2 of the first laps for that, oh well.

But it's all good... just a few minor things. I got fitted for new shoes yesterday (there will be a video about it) before practice and then wore my new kicks there-- Brooks Adrenaline GTS shoes with a little stability (I found out that I have mild pronation). Almost $100 bucks ouch! Next time I'm getting them online or something.

Anyways, the hill workout was intense but good. I definitely feel that I OWN the run whenever the ground is flat, but once there's just a little hillage the run owns me haha (or, maybe not owns me but I at least don't OWN the run anymore). That being said, I was still the #2 runner in practice last night.

---Andrew =)

No comments: