Sunday, August 31, 2008

In Need Of RECALIBRATION

Hey all,

First off, congrats on the 1/2 marathon! I look forward to hearing about it tonight. Anyways, I seriously need to recalibrate my Nike+iPod thingy. This was the first LONG run I did with the new shoes + the Nike sensor. I did 12 miles but it said only 10.51 which is a HUGE difference!

Also, I think I calibrated it incorrectly when I first got it. I didn't know you had to go to a track and run exactly 400m. I thought you just had to run until the thing said it reached 400m. Doh! I'll try to recalibrate it at the track on Wed.

Anyways, I ran today and I accidentally ended the workout at a waterstop. Then, when I got to the waterstop again later, I did it again! DOH! So that's why there are 3 parts...







Anyways, my YouTube crush was there today and we ran together for most of the way. In the beginning it was me, her, and another guy, so I didn't really talk to her as much as if it was a one-on-one conversation (which is good, cuz I didn't wanna give too much Andrew). But I did talk to her a little bit. At one point in the run she fell behind so I just talked with the guy until we reached the waterstop. After we got our water, she ran and came to the waterstop with another girl. When we started running again I talked to my YouTube crush one-on-one which was nice while the girl talked to the guy up front. It was good cuz it was the end part of the practice.

She showed me her new Nike+ wristband thingy she recently got (the same thing except without the iPod) and so I just challenged her today on the website. Muahahahahahaha...

---Andrew =)

No comments: